The Hidden Woods
Hello there, and welcome to the Hidden Woods! You can look around if you want and if your new I suggest you should join. We are an active RP group and would love for new members to join, so go ahead and check us out!
The Hidden Woods
Hello there, and welcome to the Hidden Woods! You can look around if you want and if your new I suggest you should join. We are an active RP group and would love for new members to join, so go ahead and check us out!
The Hidden Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the past reenacts... Over and Over again...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fun Roleplay
Human Dawn Bios EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 1:35 am by Sierra

» Mitsuki Kuro
Human Dawn Bios EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:06 pm by Moon

» Collette Blackburne
Human Dawn Bios EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 4:00 am by Shadow

» Rhyme Di'Angelo
Human Dawn Bios EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:17 pm by Dawn

» A New Nightmare
Human Dawn Bios EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:25 pm by Dawn

» Vampire Information
Human Dawn Bios EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:52 pm by Stormy

» Wolf-Haven
Human Dawn Bios EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:52 pm by Lucky

» Art Storage
Human Dawn Bios EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:36 pm by Lucky

» Twilight Evans
Human Dawn Bios EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:56 pm by Dawn

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Top posters
Moon
Human Dawn Bios EmptyHuman Dawn Bios EmptyHuman Dawn Bios Empty 
Dawn
Alphonse
Lily
Sierra
Shadow
Stormy
Raven
Lucky
Misty
Affiliates
free forum

Human Dawn Bios

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn

Dawn

Spells : 21834

Character sheet
Name: Dawn
Where are you RPing at: The Ruined Rocks

Human Dawn Bios Empty
PostSubject: Human Dawn Bios   Human Dawn Bios EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:25 pm

~Main RP~

Name:Dawn Maple

Eye Color:Brown with some green

Skin Tone:Olive

Hair Color:Black with purple highlights.

Hair length/Style:Long curly hair.

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 136 lbs

Clothes:White dress with and jean jacket and black leggings; white gloves that go up to her elbows and some brown boots and white feather earrings with a black satchel. 

Weapons: A bow and arrow and a small dagger that she keeps hidden in her boots.

Powers:I have a couple of powers, none of which I really have control over. I have the power over the weather, along with being able to turn into a owl, even though I don't use it much. My senses are all stronger then the average human, being able to smell, see, and hear from far away distances. The only bad thing about my powers is that they take up my energy.

Personality:I'm brave, which means I'll stand up to anyone. I will help anyone who needs it, at least if they are working for the greater good. I'm also very stubborn, I won't back down from a fight til its resolved.

History:Dawn can't remember anything before she woke up in a land she had never seen before. All she remember is that she had a twin named Dusk and that she has a power. Her sister and her traveled for a long time till they started to get chased by what her sister calls, shadows. They loose each other, Dawn getting away from that part of the city. For a few days she stayed hidden in a cave, safe from harm, till she heard someone cry out from the front of the cave. She had looked out of the cave and saw another kid like herself back then. That's when she met her new family, Shade, Jade, and Alaric. Shade and Dawn became best friends and stayed like that for a year, at least in till she caught traces of her sister, Dusk. She thought nothing of it though and continued to walk around with Shade. When the storm came though she started to get worried, especially when the fire started. She had frozen stiff as she watched the fire come and destroy her new home, and her family. Once the fire started to die down Dawn found Shade, near death. Dawn sat there besides Shade for a long while, telling him it was going to be okay. Once Shade died, Dawn knew who killed her friend. She let out a sad cry. Upset about Shade dying, she set out to find Dusk. Only now Dawn is starting to realize that something isn't adding up...

After a few days on the road, Dawn had stopped at a town in Massachusetts named Salem. She had stayed there for a couple of years, about three or four. She had to be careful not to use her powers in public. She went to school and got new friends, and learned that she loved to read. The last year she lived there she  had made breakfast, took a shower, brushed her teeth, got dress, then walked out to check the mail. She had found a mysterious letter containing three words: 
"Dear Lady Dawn, We have heard that you are looking for someone that is very dear to you. We have learned of her whereabouts and we offer that you stay in the town till we can reach you. You do not need to worry about paying for a place to say. We have set up a place for you to stay among others. The directions to get to the town is on the back. I hope you enjoy your stay in the Town of Arashi." 
After reading the letter, Dawn decided that it was high time for her to go looking for her sister. She packed up a bag of her things before heading out, not even bothering to say goodbye to her friends.

Relationships: None for now...

Marks: She has a spiral mark that starts on the palm of her hand to her elbow. It's basically the reason why she wares the gloves.

Picture:

Human Dawn Bios Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYijIVcsvTMGEch22qO0vVZ6TcHMzNRhcoY1B2JHIBu4xr7sh9

Supernatural RP

Name:Dawn Maple

Race: Druid/ Witch

Hair Color:Black.

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 136 lbs

Clothes: http://www.mrcostumes.com/images/pz/23703/Womens-renaissance-huntress-costume-11053.jpg

Cloak: https://2img.net/h/i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii529/cloakno138/56.jpg
Weapons: A bow and arrow and a small dagger that she keeps hidden in her boots.

Powers:I have a couple of powers, none of which I really have control over. I have the power over the weather, along with being able to turn into any animal. My senses are all stronger then the average human, being able to smell, see, and hear from far away distances. The only bad thing about my powers is that they take up my energy.

Personality:I'm brave, which means I'll stand up to anyone. I will help anyone who needs it, at least if they are working for the greater good. I'm also very stubborn, I won't back down from a fight til its resolved. 

History:Dawn can't remember anything before she woke up in a place she had never seen before when she was 6. All she remember is that she had a twin named Dusk and that she has powers. She traveled by herself for awhile, eventually she came across a small village in the middle of the woods. She met a family there who took care of her til she was old enough to take care of herself. This is when she learned of her powers and abilities, it's also when she met Shadow and became friends with her around when she was 12. She helped whenever it was time for Shadow to change, and her house is not that far away from Shadow's.

Relationships:
Shadow~Friend
Moon~Sort of Friend (Don't really trust her)
Flame~Don't know what to make of him yet
Lily~ Don't really know her yet
Mad Hatter~ He's... Quite intimidating

Marks: She has a spiral mark that starts on the palm of her hand to her elbow. It's basically the reason why she wares the gloves.
Human Dawn Bios Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWfqQILqtXd1Xhy2neZPrM8eU7PM4k1ElztHnLyU6Bj9kxtl-Z

~Dangan Ronpa~

Name:Dawn

SHSL:Good Luck/ Hope

Personality:I'm brave, which means I'll stand up to anyone. I will help anyone who needs it, at least if they are working for the greater good. I'm also very stubborn, I won't back down from a fight til its resolved. I'm also very hopeful and a bit unlucky at times. (Yay, go me) 

History:Dawn can't remember anything before she woke up in a place she had never seen before. All she remember is that she had a twin named Dusk. Her sister and her traveled for a long time till they started to get chased by these weird people. They loose each other, Dawn getting away from that part of the city. For a few days she stayed hidden in a cave, safe from harm, till she heard someone cry out from the front of the cave. She had looked out of the cave and saw another kid like herself back then. That's when she met her new family, Shade, Jade, and Alaric. Shade and Dawn became best friends and stayed like that for a year, at least in till she caught traces of her sister, Dusk. She thought nothing of it though and continued to walk around with Shade. When the storm came though she started to get worried, especially when the fire started. She had frozen stiff as she watched the fire come and destroy her new home, and her family. Once the fire started to die down Dawn found Shade, near death. Dawn sat there besides Shade for a long while, telling him it was going to be okay. Once Shade died, Dawn knew who killed her friend. She let out a sad cry. Upset about the deaths of her family she let herself get sent to a orphanage. Thats when she got the opportunity to go to the school...

Highschool RP

Name:Dawn

Grade:Sophomore 

Clothes: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=118438672

Shares room with: Sal

Personality:I'm brave, which means I'll stand up to anyone. I will help anyone who needs it, at least if they are working for the greater good. I'm also very stubborn, I won't back down from a fight til its resolved. I'm also very hopeful and a bit unlucky at times. (Yay, go me)

Elective(s): Art and Archery 

History:Dawn can't remember anything before she woke up in a place she had never seen before. All she remember is that she had a twin named Dusk. Her sister and her traveled for a long time till they started to get chased by these weird people. They loose each other, Dawn getting away from that part of the city. For a few days she stayed hidden in a cave, safe from harm, till she heard someone cry out from the front of the cave. She had looked out of the cave and saw another kid like herself back then. That's when she met her new family, Shade, Jade, and Alaric. Shade and Dawn became best friends and stayed like that for a year, at least in till she caught traces of her sister, Dusk. She thought nothing of it though and continued to walk around with Shade. When the storm came though she started to get worried, especially when the fire started. She had frozen stiff as she watched the fire come and destroy her new home, and her family. Once the fire started to die down Dawn found Shade, near death. Dawn sat there besides Shade for a long while, telling him it was going to be okay. Once Shade died, Dawn knew who killed her friend. She let out a sad cry. Upset about the deaths of her family she let herself get sent to a orphanage. Thats when she got the opportunity to go to the school...

Human Dawn Bios Tony%20taka%20ribbons%20brown%20eyes%20books%20black%20hair%201280x800%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperno.com_38

Last edited by Dawn on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:22 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thehiddenwoods.rpg-board.net/
Dawn

Dawn

Spells : 21834

Character sheet
Name: Dawn
Where are you RPing at: The Ruined Rocks

Human Dawn Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Dawn Bios   Human Dawn Bios EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 pm

All my bios in one ;D
Back to top Go down
https://thehiddenwoods.rpg-board.net/
Lily

Lily

Spells : 20790

Character sheet
Name: Lily
Where are you RPing at: The Waterfall

Human Dawn Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Dawn Bios   Human Dawn Bios EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Human Dawn Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Dawn Bios   Human Dawn Bios Empty

Back to top Go down

Human Dawn Bios
Page 1 of 1