The Hidden Woods
Hello there, and welcome to the Hidden Woods! You can look around if you want and if your new I suggest you should join. We are an active RP group and would love for new members to join, so go ahead and check us out!
The Hidden Woods
Hello there, and welcome to the Hidden Woods! You can look around if you want and if your new I suggest you should join. We are an active RP group and would love for new members to join, so go ahead and check us out!
The Hidden Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the past reenacts... Over and Over again...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fun Roleplay
Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 1:35 am by Sierra

» Mitsuki Kuro
Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:06 pm by Moon

» Collette Blackburne
Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 4:00 am by Shadow

» Rhyme Di'Angelo
Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:17 pm by Dawn

» A New Nightmare
Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:25 pm by Dawn

» Vampire Information
Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:52 pm by Stormy

» Wolf-Haven
Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:52 pm by Lucky

» Art Storage
Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:36 pm by Lucky

» Twilight Evans
Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:56 pm by Dawn

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Moon
    Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFun Roleplay - Page 2 Empty 
    Dawn
    Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFun Roleplay - Page 2 Empty 
    Alphonse
    Lily
    Sierra
    Shadow
    Stormy
    Raven
    Lucky
    Misty
    Affiliates
    free forum

Fun Roleplay

Go down 
    5 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Dawn

Dawn

Spells : 21749

Character sheet
    Name: Dawn
    Where are you RPing at: The Ruined Rocks

Fun Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 10:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

How about this guys? How about we try roleplaying with no set story, just like before!
    Go back to the good old days when we started roleplaying with random storylines. It was actually pretty fun and creative right? So here we go. It's also a great way to get new ideas for the MAIN STORY, which is still a much needed rp. SO PLEASE REPLY TO THAT ^^'
    Anyway, have fun with this. Just something to kill time. Also so we can become active on here now.
    Think of it as a happy days roleplay kind of. But still have some action take place. 
    Also, main residence is in the woods.

PLUS: All the characters already basically know each other.

Fun Roleplay - Page 2 Imagination
    Back to top Go down
    https://thehiddenwoods.rpg-board.net/

AuthorMessage
    Moon

Moon

Spells : 21440

Character sheet
    Name: Moon
    Where are you RPing at: The Waterfall

PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:23 am

Seeing Dawn and Shadow in front of her, she climbs back down the tree along with a snarky reply. "What did you think I was doing? It's obvious I was observing the area."
    Back to top Go down
    Sierra

Sierra

Spells : 21000

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 1:31 pm

Aythria doesn't notice Sal at all as she sits down on a stool and orders herself a drink.

"Of course I don't actually think that Syllabus. You need to lighten up a little!" She nods looking over to Al, "And yeah look, we're practically out of the woods."
    Back to top Go down
    Alphonse
    Admin
    Alphonse

Spells : 20891

Character sheet
    Name: Dream Eater
    Where are you RPing at:

PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 8:39 pm

Alistair chuckles, "Sierra, it's hard for him to lighten up when he's so fat."

Syllabus scowls heavily, "FUCK YOU!" He yells, glaring at Alistair

Al smiles slightly before frowning, "G-guys, don't fight...!"

Charlie frowns, looking over to Sierra. He tugs lightly on her sleeve before whispering, "We should do something...!"

"I vill have to run naked through town." He says rubbing the back of his head with a slight chuckle, "Vill you help me?"

"Well would you like to take a look at some properties some time during our visit, Ko?"

Last edited by Alphonse on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow

Shadow

Spells : 18213

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:30 pm

Neikan starts laughing, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "Uh, hell no! That sounds hilarious, I'm totally watching!"

"W-Wait, really?!" Koryo almost lets his coffee slide out of his hands, and he clumsily regains his hold on it. "Th-That'd be amazing..! Though... I-I don't think we should say anything to the others about it, y-yet.." He admits, scratching the back of his neck.
    Back to top Go down
    http://wirtishly.tumblr.com
    Dawn

Dawn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 11:48 pm

Amelia frowns, tilting her head as she observes Zach. "What do you mean? Why should you worry what other people think? I mean, it's just scars right?" She says, tapping a finger to her face. "I mean, you're a kind and caring person that offers shelter to cats like me who basically have nothing to give back in return. However, you can be quiet cold and inde- indecisive....? Is that right? The thing where you can't make up your mind...?" She states, smiling a bit. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that it shouldn't matter what you look like, but what you yourself is like in your heart! Or... maybe it's the brain....? Or is it..." She trails off, a look of confusion covering her face, her ears twitching in thought.
    Leon watches in amusement. Silently laughing at the two. 
    "Wow, I guess you really are heartless..." Richard mumbles under his breath before taking a drink of the ice cold water that Leon ordered for him instead of beer. 
    Dawn frowns at Moon. "Why? Has something happened that would cause you to observe people from a tree?"

Last edited by Dawn on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow

Shadow

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 1:31 am

Kind..? Caring..?Zacharie blinks down at Amelia in surprise before looking away, his ears and the visible parts of his cheeks turning light pink. "What I'm like.. In ze heart..?" He brings his hand up, resting it over his heart momentarily, before messing with his scarf again. "I don't know what I am like, in ze heart.."

Neikan scowls at Richard. "Look in the mirror before you talk, Dick." She nudges the bottom of his glass, causing him to spill a little icy water down his front. "Oops.~"
    Back to top Go down
    Moon

Moon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 8:46 am

Moon tilts her head to the side slightly at Dawn. "Unfortunately nothing is wrong. I just find it entertaining for me to watch everyone doing their ongoing daily lives, even though that sounds creepy."
    Back to top Go down
    Dawn

Dawn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 11:53 pm

Amelia looks up over at Zach and frowned. "Well, that's not a problem right? I mean, basically I think you're actually a really nice person under the cold exterior shell you usually have around you. I mean-" She fumbles a bit, cheeks turning red when she realizes what she said. She snuggles into her navy blue scarf some more. "uh... Well, uh...." She mumbles, looking to the side, ears down.
    Leon laughs for a moment before looking over at Neikan. "Okay, no more messing with Brother, please Milady." He says, smirking a bit as he hands some napkins over to a cursing Richard.
    "Oi! What was that for!" Richard yelled at Neikan, his hands in the air as he looked down at his wet chest. "Really mature Princess! How about you grow up a little!" He sneered angrily, taking the napkins that Leon had handed to him and wiping the mess up stiffly. "God! You're almost as bad as that devil of a person Rorrim!"
    "Moon, that is a bit creepy... And stalker-ish" Dawn says, raising a brow up before continuing on her walk. "I bet if the cops saw you than they would probably think that you're a serial killer!" She says back to Moon over her shoulder. 

Last edited by Dawn on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Sierra

Sierra

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 11:21 pm

Sierra glances over to Charlie, she frowns,"Yeah, I know...hey!" She calls stepping in between Alistair and Syllabus,"He didn't mean it Syllabus, but you two shouldn't start arguing before we even got anywhere!" She looks over to Alistair before pouting at him, with her arms crossed,"You should say sorry too."
    Back to top Go down
    Alphonse
    Admin
    Alphonse

Character sheet
    Where are you RPing at:

PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 7:06 pm

Syllabus and Alistair glare at each other for a moment before turning their heads away with a huff.

"Asshole."

"Takes one to know one."

Al sighs looking over to Sierra worriedly, "S...sorry..."

"Guuuuuys! You should relax! Sierra was really excited to be able to take you guys out here! So cheer up! ...Before I make you." He says with a dark grin.

"I-I hope you are joking..." Sal mutters softly trying to hide his anxiety from Boreas.

"I understand, Sweetie, we'll tell them if we even find a place."

Last edited by Alphonse on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow

Shadow

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 5:40 pm

"How do we know that she isn't a serial killer?" Collie jokes, crossing her arms.

Zacharie's cheeks and ears are bright red, and he looks down at the ground, blatantly trying not to look over at Amelia. "You are... T-Too kind."

"Aww, are you talkin' about me, boss?" Suddenly, Rory pops out from under Richard's seat, looking up at him. "Do you always talk about me?! That's so sweet!"

"Not in the slightest!" Neikan grins devilishly, folding her hands under her chin.

He laughs slightly, rubbing the back of his neck with a sheepish grin. "That's true. I'm just excited!"

Last edited by Shadow on Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Dawn

Dawn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:23 am

Amelia blushes even more at what Zach says. "We-Well thank you!" She says before running up ahead of him, turning on her heel so that she is facing him. "Also, I'm always kind!" She says, face turning red as an tomato when seeing Zach's face. She turns and marches off ahead of Zach, embarrassed of what she had said.
    Richard throws the napkins at Rory, a small blush covered his face. It was from one of two reasons. 1.) From being just a little tipsy, or 2.) from being caught in such a situation by one of the gang members, one being the most annoying one out of all. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HERE YOU BASTARD!" He yells, red eyes glaring at Rorrim. 
    Leon laughs at his brother, shaking his head. "Ah... so you're the person my older brother is always talking about. I'm his younger brother Leon, nice to meet you." He says to Rorrim, holding his hand out to the guy who just came out of nowhere. "Also, milady, don't tease the poor guy." 
    Back to top Go down
    Sierra

Sierra

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 3:03 pm

Sierra sighs,"Really? Can't you guys pretend to be nice to each other for one day?"
    Back to top Go down
    Moon

Moon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 2:07 am

"It's not creepy, it's called being observant," Moon grumbles as she follows after Dawn and Shadow. "Besides, the cops are too busy doing other things that is more important!"
    Back to top Go down
    Alphonse
    Admin
    Alphonse

Character sheet
    Where are you RPing at:

PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Alistair crosses his arms, "Maybe if he wasn't such a dick to literally everyone."

Syllabus glares at Alistair, "Well maybe I have a hard time trusting a no good Demon!"

"G-guys...!"

Charlie pouts with a sigh.

Sal sweats profusely, "O...oh..."

Rocky smiles before giving Koryo a peck on the cheek before taking a sip of his drink.
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow

Shadow

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:37 pm

"Amelia, slow down," Zacharie follows after Amelia, though he keeps a little distance.

"Followin' you around, of course!" Rory gets up and sits next to Richard, shaking Leon's hand with a grin. "Nice to meet'cha!"

"Why not?" Neikan chuckles. "It's his fault for losing the bet."

Collette nudges Moon with her elbow, "Maybe you should be a cop! Then we wouldn't call you a creepy serial killer, because you'd be going after the serial killers! Or it could be the perfect coverup for you actually being a serial killer."

Suddenly an arm wraps around Sal's shoulders, and Boreas appears with an evil grin on his face. "So how'd it goooo?"

Koryo sweetly smiles back, leaning against Rocky as he sips on his own sickly sweet coffee.
    Back to top Go down
    Dawn

Dawn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:56 pm

Amelia ignores Zach and rushes off ahead even further, at least, until she ran into a dog. Said dog began to bark at her, which then startled Amelia. Everything stood on end. Then, she was gone in a poof. Where she once was standing was a small, fluffy black cat with a navy blue ribbon with a bell on it. She hissed at the dog once before bolting away from the area, completely forgetting Zach as she ran in a different direction. Right over towards Syllabus and them.
    Dawn huffs and shakes her head. "Nah, that would be kind of scary actually. I mean, having someone who is a cop who is actually a very scary serial killer." She says with a straight face.
    "Why the hell are you talking to him!" Richard yells at Leon before glaring at Rorrim. "And you! What about the hideout! Who's watching it you moron! Get lost!"
    Leon smiles back at Rorrim. "Right back at you!" He says simply before looking over at Neikan and shaking his head. He then turns to Sal and smiles. "Hahaha... Seems like she isn't going to let up huh..." He says to the guy with a shrug.
    Back to top Go down
    Moon

Moon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 12:44 am

"That's not bad of an idea!" Moon smiles brightly at the possible thought. "You know... What if I was actually a cop, but underneath that facade, I could just be what you guys said. A serial killer that goes around killing innocent people, not caring about their loved ones," she speaks in a dark tone.
    Back to top Go down
    Sierra

Sierra

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 1:35 am

Vivian: @ Rocky and Koryo

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun Roleplay
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2