The Hidden Woods
Hello there, and welcome to the Hidden Woods! You can look around if you want and if your new I suggest you should join. We are an active RP group and would love for new members to join, so go ahead and check us out!
The Hidden Woods
Hello there, and welcome to the Hidden Woods! You can look around if you want and if your new I suggest you should join. We are an active RP group and would love for new members to join, so go ahead and check us out!
The Hidden Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the past reenacts... Over and Over again...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fun Roleplay
★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 1:35 am by Sierra

» Mitsuki Kuro
★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:06 pm by Moon

» Collette Blackburne
★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 4:00 am by Shadow

» Rhyme Di'Angelo
★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:17 pm by Dawn

» A New Nightmare
★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:25 pm by Dawn

» Vampire Information
★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:52 pm by Stormy

» Wolf-Haven
★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:52 pm by Lucky

» Art Storage
★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:36 pm by Lucky

» Twilight Evans
★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:56 pm by Dawn

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Moon
★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ Empty★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ Empty★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ Empty 
Dawn
★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ Empty★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ Empty★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ Empty 
Alphonse
Lily
Sierra
Shadow
Stormy
Raven
Lucky
Misty
Affiliates
free forum

★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily

Lily

Spells : 20740

Character sheet
Name: Lily
Where are you RPing at: The Waterfall

★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ Empty
PostSubject: ★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★   ★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:18 pm

*Characters

☆Good Witchs☆
☆Lily♀
☆Dawn ♀
☆Luke♂
☆Michel♂
☆Shadow♀
☆Amber♀
☆Misty♀
☆Alex♂
☆Marcy♀
☆Scarlet♀
☆Moon♀

★Evil or Dark magic Witchs★
★Isabella♀
★Zoey♀
★Stiffean♂
★Nathaniel♂
★Winter♀
★Autumn♀
★Lucy♀
★John♂
★Jocelyn♀
★Nick♀

☆Prologue★

~During the Salem Witch Trials~

A group of people were gathering on the outskirts of the city of Salem. The atmosphere around them was tense, like they were waiting for someone to do something. It looked dark, even though the sun was shining brightly in the sky above them. Then, a women, who wore a navey blue dress and had long black hair that blew gracefully in the wind, stepped up among the people.
"Friends! Family!" She yelled out, her gray eyes scanning the faces of the people. The people below her stop talking, waiting for her to continue.
A small smile curled at the corners of her lips and she started to speak again. "We're all her for the same thing. We're here to make a plan for how to protect ourselves and the future generations of our familys'."
She paused, letting her words sink in. She gave a sad sigh as she continued. "You see, our old allies, the council members, have betrayed us to the mortals."
A chorus of angry boos came from the group. Some mothers pulled their children closer to them, as if they were afraid of something getting them.
The women continued, "Now, our own friends are hunting us down and hanging us!" She gripped her hands across a bow made of silver that had swirls all around it. "We need to go into hiding or we are all doomed to die. There have already been tens or hundreds of us hanged or burned to the steak. So, whose with me! Whose going to get the council before theyget us!"
A chorus of shouts rose up from the crowd. Then a man who was holding a sword with blood smeared on the edge of it came running through the crowd.
"Sapphire! Sapphire their here!" He said urgently. The crowd suddenly started to panick, running in all sorts of directions. The mothers, children, and the elderly took cover where Sapphire was.
"Everyone calm down!" Sapphire yelled over the chaos, but it was too late. Another group of people charged in. Some carrying guns while others had swords. Everyone screamed and started running back.The ones that didn't started chant but they were cutoff as the council smashed through.
"Get them out of here!" Sapphire hissed at a women next to her who had snow white hair. The women nodded and started heading towards where the women and children were hiding. She turned back towards Sapphire and asked, "What about you?"
"I'll be fine. You just go." She said and the women nodded, running to the women and children and taking them away.
Sapphire pulled out her bow and aimed it at a attacking council member. She mumbled a spell and then grabbed holdof a arrow and firing. A flash of light ripped across the sky and the member fell instantly.
Then some more people with arrows came beside Sapphire. She raised her hand then shouted, "Fire!" The archers let loose the volley of arrows. Five, maybe ten people fell, but they were out numbered. Most of the council members had survived while the huge group of people were demolished, or at least the ones that didn't run were.
In minutes the councile had destroyed the archers and only Sapphire was left.
"Well if it isn't Sapphire Maple." A man said, walking up to her.
"And if it isn't Sam Jackson." Sapphire said, disgusted. "What is the pleasure of seeing the one person the we could trust our secret to."
Sam shook his head. "I didn't betray your "kind". Oneof yours told someone." Sapphire let out a laugh, not a friendly laugh, more like a cold hearted chuckle.
"Oh really, well why don't you kill me now." She said, a dark look in her eyes. "Oh, I just need proof that you are what they said you are." Sam said, then moved a side some of Sapphire's black hair. Sure enough, there it was. A mark of a crescent moon overlaping a star on the side of her neck.
Sam sighed, letting Sapphire's hair fall back into place. "Very well... Take here away." He said, looking away from Sapphire's cold gaze.
"You'll pay for this. All of you will!" She called out as she was dragged back to the town to be hung...

( I hope ya'll liked the first part of the story. I'll add another chapter tomorrow and thats where the action really begins! Leave comments about how I did for the Prologue! )
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Spells : 20740

Character sheet
Name: Lily

PostSubject: Re: ★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★   ★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:00 am

(Yeah, yeah, I know, I double posted but this is probably the last chapter I'm doing on here for this story, seeing it being so long. I'll post the link for the story on here when I get a chance. So for now, enjoy!)

☆Chapter One☆
★Present Day Salem★

I awoke from the dream in cold sweat. My hands felt clamy and my heart was racing. I sighed, calming myself down. I shot a glance at the window, seeing no light spilling through the purple curtains. I took a quick glance at my alarm clock. 6:30 a.m. The clock said.
I let out a long sigh, kicking the covers off and throwing my feet over the edge of the bed. I was surprised that my mother, Heather Maple, never came to wake me up. She was a middle-aged women around 30 years of age that had long brown hair like me. The only difference between us were the color of our eyes. Her's was brown while mine were unnaturally gray. Then again, it had been a rough couple of weeks, seeing as one of my mother's friends, Tina, had mysteriously disappeared. No one knew where or how she was taken, only that she was home one minute then she was gone. Gone like the wind.
I had school though. Which ment that I had to leave at seven thirty and either drive or hop on a bus to the nearest high school. So I did my usual routine, which consisted of a shower, getting dressed, fixing my hair, basically, the usual.
Once I had gotten out of the shower, I put on a white shirt, a pair of my favorite jeans, and my favorite leather boots that was trimed with fur on the top. I was fixing my hair when I saw it, the mark.
I don't think I really noticed it till a couple of weeks ago. Around the same time my mother's friend disappeared and also when we started learning about the Salem Witch Trials in history. The mark was just a star overlaped by a crescent moon, located on my wrist.
I had asked my mother about it before, and she had said that it might be a birthmark from my farther's side. The thing about that is that I can't ask anybody, all because I don't know that side of the family.
See, my father left before I was born. I say more like he disappeared, and I was now 15, going onto 16 years old in two months. The police had given up on him, calling itna dead case before it ever begun.
I sighed, pulling my hair into a ponytail. Then I reached for a pendent of a star. It had been passed down in my father's family, and my mother told me to keep it. It was actually two triangled put together, like David's Star, but my mother had said it was a witch's talisman.
I thought she was kidding, but who knew...
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Spells : 21475

Character sheet
Name: Moon

PostSubject: Re: ★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★   ★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:51 pm

I WANT THE LINK!
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Spells : 21784

Character sheet
Name: Dawn
Where are you RPing at: The Ruined Rocks

PostSubject: Re: ★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★   ★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:54 pm

O^O, I'm not even done with the beginning! It's gonna be on Quotev though...
Back to top Go down
https://thehiddenwoods.rpg-board.net/
Moon

Moon

Spells : 21475

Character sheet
Name: Moon

PostSubject: Re: ★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★   ★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:42 pm

:/.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★   ★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★ Empty

Back to top Go down

★Witchcraft (Book 1 of the Kids of the Salem Witchs)★
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hidden Woods :: The Packs :: Art and Literature-
Jump to: