The Hidden Woods
Hello there, and welcome to the Hidden Woods! You can look around if you want and if your new I suggest you should join. We are an active RP group and would love for new members to join, so go ahead and check us out!
The Hidden Woods
Hello there, and welcome to the Hidden Woods! You can look around if you want and if your new I suggest you should join. We are an active RP group and would love for new members to join, so go ahead and check us out!
The Hidden Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the past reenacts... Over and Over again...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fun Roleplay
HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 1:35 am by Sierra

» Mitsuki Kuro
HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:06 pm by Moon

» Collette Blackburne
HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 4:00 am by Shadow

» Rhyme Di'Angelo
HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:17 pm by Dawn

» A New Nightmare
HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:25 pm by Dawn

» Vampire Information
HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:52 pm by Stormy

» Wolf-Haven
HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:52 pm by Lucky

» Art Storage
HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:36 pm by Lucky

» Twilight Evans
HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:56 pm by Dawn

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Moon
HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyHALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyHALP AND I MEAN IT Empty 
Dawn
Alphonse
Lily
Sierra
Shadow
Stormy
Raven
Lucky
Misty
Affiliates
free forum

HALP AND I MEAN IT

Go down 
+2
AirFang
Moon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Spells : 21330

Character sheet
Name: Moon
Where are you RPing at: The Waterfall

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:02 pm

Ok so the website loads for couple minutes and the whole page comes up, but the rp's don't move like they usually do and the chatbox doesn't appear. This also does the same with Cosmic's website. I don't know what to do and it has been like this for 3 days, and I'm becoming pissed about it, throwing tantrums on Imessage at Shadow. Plus I'm not in the fucking mood right now, and no I'm not on my fucking period if your wondering, SO FUCKING HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM PLEASE

Last edited by Moon on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AirFang

AirFang

Spells : 20521

Character sheet
Name: AirFang
Where are you RPing at: The Dark Woods

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:29 pm

Everything is normal on both sites. Try refreshing your browser. (F5) You can also switch to Google Chrome or Firefox if you are using Internet Explorer.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character sheet

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:32 pm

I have a Mac Laptop none of those works for this type of laptop, and I have been refreshing and switching I tried on my Ipod touch, Iphone, I even switched browsers but it's the same
Back to top Go down
AirFang

AirFang

Spells : 20521

Character sheet
Name: AirFang
Where are you RPing at: The Dark Woods

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:35 pm

That's odd. So your using Safari? Perhaps your 'flash' or 'java' isn't working. I don't use Apple computers, I can't really help you.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character sheet

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:02 pm

I'm using Google Chrome not safari
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Spells : 21639

Character sheet
Name: Dawn
Where are you RPing at: The Ruined Rocks

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:19 pm

I don't know what to do for help, but it isn't google chrome. I'm always using that and it turns out fine. Maybe it's your internet?
Back to top Go down
https://thehiddenwoods.rpg-board.net/
Alphonse
Admin
Alphonse

Spells : 20781

Character sheet
Name: Dream Eater
Where are you RPing at:

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:16 am

Moon, the same thing was happening to me the other day, it was screwing up on my laptop but it was fine on my kindle, I restarted my laptop and everything was fine after.
Back to top Go down

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:00 am

Somebody doesn't listen when I tell them it's a problem with their internet. = n =
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character sheet

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:34 pm

It can't be my internet problem because only this and Cosmic's website doesn't work and plus I have tried it on Ipod and Iphone and same results
Back to top Go down
Razzie

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:13 pm

First of all, watch your mouth. There are probably little kids on this website and you shouldn't swear in front of them.

Back on topic, yes this has been happening to me too. I agree with you when it isn't your internet; I'm fast on every website out there but suddenly when I jump onto a Forumotion site it does take forever to load. I understand, it's frusterating, especially for those who are impatient. But, have you ever heard of the saying, "Patience is a virtue?" Hopefully the people who work on Forumotion are aware of this lag and are working hard to fix it. Forumotion sites should be back up-to-speed in a few days, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Admin
Alphonse

Character sheet
Where are you RPing at:

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:18 pm

Hmm, But it makes me wonder why the site worked after I restarted my computer.
Back to top Go down

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:01 pm

There aren't any people other than us on this site in the first place, I don't see any little kids. And two, kids shouldn't be on this site anyways because sometimes the roleplays will get super hectic and violent and stuff. Also, if it's a problem with forumotion, then why is it working for others? I've never had any forumotion sites lag for me.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character sheet

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Dx Im bored without the website, and I totally agree with Shadow
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Admin
Alphonse

Character sheet
Where are you RPing at:

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:27 pm

Well, here's something to think about, which would you prefer to have kids, Cosmic and Clockwork or Cross and Maple?
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

Spells : 21639

Character sheet
Name: Dawn
Where are you RPing at: The Ruined Rocks

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:48 pm

Oh great, I think Razzie  may be right. Everythings frozen on my site, one of my friends (Actually all of hers), and Cosmic's. It may be forumotion, it's happened before though. They might be glitching a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
https://thehiddenwoods.rpg-board.net/
Razzie

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:47 am

What about guests, then? Hm? As a guest, I can see many boards and nothing is really prohibiting things from guests. Little kids (like yourself; 12? Don't share personal information on the internet) can easily find their way around things and even get onto mature/18+ websites. And I don't know why this sudden lag is gone for some and still here for others, maybe it's their internet speed, the kind of desktop/laptop, who knows. And as I said before, the Forumotion staff are more than likely aware of their issue and are looking for a solution.

And by the way, whoever the administrator of this website is, do start enforcing the rules or hire some reasonable staff, because I snooped around this site and some things being posted around here is not acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character sheet

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:55 am

I have you know I am 14 and not a kid, and everybody that is active everyday on here is ages 13-19. We are close internet best friends on here. It's always Dawn, Airfang, Shadow, Dream Eater, Lily, and I who are always active on here. Little kids who wants to join a rp website should know what they are getting in to. If the kid likes to rp and goes to bunch of sites and games then there is a chance that they already seen inappropriate language or heard it from there friends or family. Plus what do you call "not acceptable" All I see is few cuss words on the posts and the rest with violence. If your saying violence is not acceptable then whats the point of rps? The rps will become boring with out any action/violence to it. Plus children should know about violence. If the child doesn't know anything about violence since their parents tend to over protect their children. Then what will happen if they get involved into a fight? How would they be prepared for it? This site I see no harm while YouTube should be the one thats concerning. Bunch of kids go on YouTube and they can look up what ever they want. I say thats inappropriate then this site since they have easy access to anything they want on YouTube.
Back to top Go down

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:23 am

I bet like 25% of the inappropriate stuff is posted by me, best 12 year old of the year award goes to me hell ye
Back to top Go down
Razzie

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:10 am

I am older than both of you, and really, best 12-year-old of the year award? You're joking, right? If that were me, I wouldn't be proud to be posting inappropriate stuff and cursing on the internet all the time. Learn your manners, kid. It's not my responsibility to keep track of how good of a person you are behind your parents' backs, nor is it my job to tell your parents (or legal guardians) how to raise a kid.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. I come on here, bother with all the Forumotion lag to help you out and give you a possible explanation for all this and you simply throw crap at my face. I will not tolerate any of this, so I am no longer going to bother coming onto this website.

This website and all its members have been warned for breaking the site rules (yes, even I read them!) and breaking several of Forumotion's terms of service.
Back to top Go down

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:49 am

Yes, I was joking. It's called humor, which you obviously don't have. I'm not proud, and I frankly wouldn't care if my mother found out I cuss. She cusses like a sailor, and is one of the most responsible and hard-working people I know. Just because I cuss does not mean I don't have manners. I'm not throwing crap at your face, I'm trying to protect our website. We really enjoy Roleplaying like this, and don't have anywhere else to do it. I really don't want to argue with you, but I don't think we have any reason to be ashamed at all for being creative. If we were authors on here, nobody would complain. Roleplaying is collaborative storytelling, and in a lot of stories there is violence and cursing.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character sheet

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:58 am

My mom cusses a lot also and is also hard working. I do have manners thank you very much, and I'm not throwing crap at your face. I am too defending this site. If we rp without any violence then it would be boring and worthless. We all like to have a lot of action going on. I don't see how you think it's inappropriate besides the cussing a bit but the violence no. I know parents try to protect their children from violence, but you can't escape from violence. Violence is everywhere in this world. It's part of life and nature.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Admin
Alphonse

Character sheet
Where are you RPing at:

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:18 am

We are not trying to break the rules purposely but I understand were you are coming from Razzie, I've gone and reread some of the posts and I see that a lot of it is quite violent, yes, and it should be toned down, but I do not see much else other then violence and cussing that should be toned down. I've been repeatedly reading the Terms of services https://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/terms-of-service.htm And I will talk to the administrator about the issues as soon as possible, and try to get the issues under control, I also apologize for the rudeness from my friends, we just enjoy the privilege of being able to enjoy a site like this and we try to protect what we like. I hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
Stormy
Alpha
Stormy

Spells : 20844

Character sheet
Name: Stormy
Where are you RPing at: The Main Den

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Look, Razzie. I do enforce the rules. When someone breaks them I warn them and tell them to stop, and most of the time they listen. I'm usually on my other account, Dawn, but I happen to get on here, after a long day of traveling and see THESE POSTS. I appreciate your help, though what I do NOT appreciate is you accusing me and my friends for doing things against the rules. I would like you to know that I also read the rules for forumotion and I know what is wrong and right. My mother helps me keep track of my site as well, which means anything she sees that would be inappropriate she tells me, and when she does I get on here to check and talk to the people responsible. One of my other friends, who also has a site, (Quite a few too) says that I run my site pretty well. I know you probably won't come back, but please, if you do, take into consideration of what you see. I'm a very polite person and try not to cause many scenes on my site. And I would really not like to restart my site all because of a person like you throwing crap around and saying that I don't enforce my rules. I've worked hard on my site and would really like it if it made it to at least next year. Truthfully, my site needs a little upgrade, partially because no one rps the main rp. And trust me, I've seen worse sites then this. You may want to go surfing the net and see what the hell you find that are forumotion sites. All sites have violence in it, theres always a problem in the rp. If there wasn't then the rp would be boring. There wouldn't be a plot behind the rps.
I would very much appreciate if you dropped this topic and leave my site alone. I made it so all my friends from real life and Wolf Quest/ Feral Heart can come on and rp all together. It was not meant to become a place where people like you come on and talk about things you don't even know about. You may be older then most of the people on here, but I can tell you that I have help running this site and I don't like you calling my friend rude. It is against MY RULES. Even though you are not a member of this site, you still need to follow the rules, and you are not allowed to post in this place anyway. If you want to call someone rude, look in the mirror and say that. I'm going to post more restrictions on here like my friend suggested so people like you can't come on and start drama, I get enough of that at school.
I really hope you, Razzie, read this, for I really do mean it. I do not want you to come back on here after you read this post. And thank you, Dream Eater, you are right. We do need to tone down the violence a bit, but it's not as bad as some of the sites I've read. If I was too rude, please tell me and I will go ahead and apologize. I'm sorry. It has been a very long day for me and I'm tired but I wanted to get on my site to check and see how things were going. Once again, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://thehiddenwoods.rpg-board.net
Razzie

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Today I notice that the Forumotion lag didn't go away, and I understand what you mean, Stormy. Perhaps I was completely misunderstood. Let me explain myself (trying to not start anything here);

I'm not going to name names or criticize anyone, but here's my point of view. The first thing I notice when I come onto this site is a topic called "HELP ME AND I F****** MEAN IT". I don't know about you, but that gives me the first the impression (not to mention this is my first time coming to this site, and I'm NOT trying to offend you) that this site is a free-for-all. Of course I'm patient with the lag, and I actually go through all the trouble to try to help the person that also was experiencing the lag (and trying to ask the person to not swear, even if others have already seen/heard it before). I type the post as nicely as I can, and I get disrespectful posts after that. I tried to explain my reasoning, and I guess it eventually turns into a small fight. My apologies for that, I have anger issues. And for breaking the terms of service, I looked around this website again and I realized I got this site confused with some other Forumotion website; oops! Sorry, I has having a long, stressful day, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to which tab I was posting on.

Again, my apologies for all this unnecessary drama I have created, and I do ask for forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Character sheet

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:05 pm

I'm sorry too for my cussing of this thread. I kind of also have anger issues, and when I found out the site wasn't working for me I gotten pissed about it, and I was also throwing a tantrum. I'm sorry if I offended you Razzie, and I hope you accept my apology.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP AND I MEAN IT   HALP AND I MEAN IT Empty

Back to top Go down

HALP AND I MEAN IT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hidden Woods :: The Packs :: Suggestions-
Jump to: